EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors

EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors

“NOTE: THIS MAY ALSO BE REFERRED TO AS THE KICKER PHENOM.  THE PART NUMBER SHOWN FOR THE KICKER PHENOM PHONES I HAVE IS EB92S   As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about.  No mic or controls.  I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening doesn't get done off of my Fiio amp, but just straight...” --MadMusicJunkie

Comply Ts-400

Comply Ts-400

Delivering amazing comfort through its spherical shape, Comply™ Premium Tips Ts-Series are engineered with super soft memory foam that gently seals the ear canal, providing a superior audio experience and a customized stay-in-ear-fit… so you hear music the way it was meant to be heard.

Comply Ts-200 Comfort Earphone Tips (Black, 3 Pair, Medium)

Comply Ts-200 Comfort Earphone Tips (Black, 3 Pair, Medium)

Delivering amazing comfort through a spherical shape, Comfort Ts-200 tips are engineered with super soft memory foam that gently seals the ear canal, providing a superior audio experience and stay-in-ear fit — so you hear music the way it was meant to be heard.

Comply Ts-500

Comply Ts-500

Product Description Comply™ Foam Tips Ts-Series use specialized memory foam with a new spherical shape that allows earphones to comfortably rest in the ear. 30-times softer than the factory supplied silicone tips, Comply™ Foam conforms to the ear canal and remains secure, so active lifestyles won’t miss a beat. Ts-Series Special Features: Spherical Shape: Provides improved...