Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Enter the Stage! Dual driver system (balanced armature) Upgrade possible at any time Stage 1.2 is available in two different versions (transparent and beige)

Compact Monitors Stage 2

Compact Monitors Stage 2

Top class dual driver InEar with exceptional dynamic and sound. Two drivers (one for the low/mid frequencies and one for the high frequencies) in each earpiece will give you an extraordinary performance with crystal clear high frequencies combined with tight and precise bass Due to the specially selected drivers this InEar creates a headroom at the low end that usually would not be...

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Studio sound meets In Ear - ...enter the next Stage! Extremely precise and linear sound - three drivers and a crossover with parts of absolutely close tolerance makes the Stage 3 sound perfectly balanced No matter where – stage, studio or for your portable player: Stage 3 will make you get addicted to sound...!

Compact Monitors Stage 4

Compact Monitors Stage 4

Cable: replaceable due to miniature plugs (gold plated) Lenght: 1.38 m Shell: acrylic Technology: Three-Way-System with four drivers Sensitivity: 120dB SPL at 1mW Frequency: 10 Hz - 19 kHz Impedance: 20 Ohm ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Four balanced armature drivers and a complex crossover create lowest bass,...

Unique Melody 3X Hybrid IEM

Unique Melody 3X Hybrid IEM

“Big thanks to djvkool for generously lending me his personal unit for reviewing.   *I listen at relatively high volume, so my impressions will be based on this. Please be aware that there are differences in impressions at high volume and lower volume as noted by several members.   Setup: Samsung Note 3 (Neutron app) > Meier Corda PCStep. No EQ applied. ...” --fnkcow

Unique Melody Aero

Unique Melody Aero

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/510802/review-unique-melody-aero-custom-triple-driver-iem   That's a link to my extensive review. In summary:   The Aero has the Unique Melody house sound, which will appeal to some but not all. Lovers of AKG K701, Etymotic ER4S, Sennheiser HD800, AKG K1000, or Electrostatic headphones in general will likely find these to be almost perfect. Fans of...” --project86

Unique Melody Mage

Unique Melody Mage

“This is the first review i am going to do on head fi . Firstly i am just a junior teenage audiophile so ya my review might be slightly inaccurate , just slightly. These Unique Melody mages have 4 balanced armature drivers in them, 2 lows 1 high and 1 mid. Now i will start of with build quality. Build quality: The build quality is superb i can say! When i compared it with my friend's jh 16...” --JuzModa

Unique Melody Martian

Unique Melody Martian

Drivers: 2 6.8mm Dynamic drivers Low, 1 BA driver Mid, 1 BA driver High Crossover: 3 way Frequency response: 10Hz – 18,000Hz Sensitivity (at 1kHz): 110dB spl Impedance: 28.1 ohm Noise isolation: -26dB Note: Unique Melody does not offer reshell services for getting the Martian into customs.

Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom

Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom

“Unfinished brilliance   Okay, well let me just start off by saying I'm big fan of Unique Melody, it was actually the UM Miracle that I got a chance to demo which helped me understand how great an earphone can actually sound. This coming from a pair of Skullcandy's (forgive me Head fi) but we all started somewhere.    Getting back to the topic at hand I'm going to typically...” --dnun8086

Unique Melody Merlin

Unique Melody Merlin

“   I've taken down my review of the Merlins and will repost it once I get them back. By now it's been 4 months and I've had them in my posession for no more than two weeks out of those 4 months.   Two weeks into the 3-5 week estimated turnaround time for my remolds/fixing and UM have gone back to maintaining radio silence. Not a word, not a single peep, no replies to emails....” --Sorensiim