Pioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphones

Pioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphones

“Over the years I have owned and reviewed a number of IEM's and headphones, being a positive person my reviews generally err on the side of generosity. This IEM forced me to go back through my reviews and adjust my ratings. The overall package and sound of the DJE1500 required it to be separated from everything else or I wouldn't be doing it justice. It is the first 5 star rating I have ever...” --dweaver

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black

Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black

“ Hi all,   I just picked-up a pair of DJE-2000's (they are 30 Ohm) for 299€ in a local shop. I've had them for about 8 hours now ...   Why did I pick-up these ... because they where the only nice, high quality and high-end in-ear phones they had in the shop. (I thought of purchasing the Shure SE535, but no shop had them ... maybe I'll get them later .... any input on that?) ...” --CasperBxl

Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Enter the Stage! Dual driver system (balanced armature) Upgrade possible at any time Stage 1.2 is available in two different versions (transparent and beige)

Compact Monitors Stage 2

Compact Monitors Stage 2

Top class dual driver InEar with exceptional dynamic and sound. Two drivers (one for the low/mid frequencies and one for the high frequencies) in each earpiece will give you an extraordinary performance with crystal clear high frequencies combined with tight and precise bass Due to the specially selected drivers this InEar creates a headroom at the low end that usually would not be...

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Studio sound meets In Ear - ...enter the next Stage! Extremely precise and linear sound - three drivers and a crossover with parts of absolutely close tolerance makes the Stage 3 sound perfectly balanced No matter where – stage, studio or for your portable player: Stage 3 will make you get addicted to sound...!

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Compact Monitors Stage 4

Compact Monitors Stage 4

Cable: replaceable due to miniature plugs (gold plated) Lenght: 1.38 m Shell: acrylic Technology: Three-Way-System with four drivers Sensitivity: 120dB SPL at 1mW Frequency: 10 Hz - 19 kHz Impedance: 20 Ohm ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Four balanced armature drivers and a complex crossover create lowest bass,...