Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Compact Monitors Stage 1.2

Enter the Stage! Dual driver system (balanced armature) Upgrade possible at any time Stage 1.2 is available in two different versions (transparent and beige)

Compact Monitors Stage 2

Compact Monitors Stage 2

Top class dual driver InEar with exceptional dynamic and sound. Two drivers (one for the low/mid frequencies and one for the high frequencies) in each earpiece will give you an extraordinary performance with crystal clear high frequencies combined with tight and precise bass Due to the specially selected drivers this InEar creates a headroom at the low end that usually would not be...

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Compact Monitors Stage 3

Studio sound meets In Ear - ...enter the next Stage! Extremely precise and linear sound - three drivers and a crossover with parts of absolutely close tolerance makes the Stage 3 sound perfectly balanced No matter where – stage, studio or for your portable player: Stage 3 will make you get addicted to sound...!

Compact Monitors Stage 4

Compact Monitors Stage 4

Cable: replaceable due to miniature plugs (gold plated) Lenght: 1.38 m Shell: acrylic Technology: Three-Way-System with four drivers Sensitivity: 120dB SPL at 1mW Frequency: 10 Hz - 19 kHz Impedance: 20 Ohm ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Four balanced armature drivers and a complex crossover create lowest bass,...

Noble 3

Noble 3

“Firstly, I'll plagiarize an adage I see around this site often: “I am no audiophile," but I love critically listening to music and searching for the most enjoyable sound possible within my budget. After careful review of the competition in IEM's, I ordered these units. During their transit I received the most helpful reviews possible from member ih8tickets, who owns the Noble 3c. I echo many of...” --MrNick

Noble 4

Noble 4

“  ” --DigitalFreak

Noble 5

Noble 5

“[Originally posted at Basshead.Club]   Crystal clarity, smooth presentation, layered bass, and expressive mids are all hallmarks of this exquisite 5 Balanced Armature receiver IEM from Noble Audio. Noble 5 In the Box Noble 5 Earpieces Crush proof carrying case Cleaning tool 2 audio bands 12 pairs of ear tips (2 types of single flange, double flange, and foam, 3 sizes of...” --Luckbad

Noble 6

Noble 6

“  (copied and pasted from the thread)     Intro                     Noble Audio is the new brain child of John Molton, who is known around these parts as the Wizard. Formerly of Heir Audio, his CIEM designs are usually his calling card. However, his initial universal-fit 4.Ai and 3.Ai, and 5 designs saw a...” --eke2k6

Noble Audio 3C

Noble Audio 3C

“I'm listening to these through a Schiit Modi DAC and Schiit Asgard 2 amplifier (totally overkill for these, but I was listening with DT990's before). I listen mostly to CDs which I own and rip securely, in addition to Spotify's subscription-quality streaming.   I'm not very experienced with reviewing headphones, but I will say this: These are my first CIEMs, and with this I purchase...” --Baldoak

Noble Audio 3S

Noble Audio 3S

Three balanced-armature silicone CIEM from Noble Audio.