Pioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphones

Pioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphones

“Over the years I have owned and reviewed a number of IEM's and headphones, being a positive person my reviews generally err on the side of generosity. This IEM forced me to go back through my reviews and adjust my ratings. The overall package and sound of the DJE1500 required it to be separated from everything else or I wouldn't be doing it justice. It is the first 5 star rating I have ever...” --dweaver

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black

Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black

“ Hi all,   I just picked-up a pair of DJE-2000's (they are 30 Ohm) for 299€ in a local shop. I've had them for about 8 hours now ...   Why did I pick-up these ... because they where the only nice, high quality and high-end in-ear phones they had in the shop. (I thought of purchasing the Shure SE535, but no shop had them ... maybe I'll get them later .... any input on that?) ...” --CasperBxl

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Coby CVE51GRN Jammerz Sound Isolating Earphones (Green)

Coby CVE51GRN Jammerz Sound Isolating Earphones (Green)

Coby's CVE51GRN Jammerz sound isolating earphones (green) feature an in-ear design that delivers both comfort and sound isolation, letting you listen to your MP3 player or iPod without distraction. 9mm neodymium drivers in each earphone deliver bass and clarity with light, compact construction. Match the earphones with your music player with a selection of 6 color styles.

Super-Lightweight Earbuds with Winding Carrying Case

Super-Lightweight Earbuds with Winding Carrying Case

Coby Electronics Corporation is a manufacturer of quality consumer electronics products designed to deliver outstanding performance for value conscious consumers who do not compromise on product performance.The company offers you its CV-E20 Hi-Fi stereo earphones. These earphones feature super lightweight, mini ear-bud design and digital stereo sound. The padded sponge and winding carrying case...

Coby CVM28 Hands-Free Earphone w/ Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 Series

Coby CVM28 Hands-Free Earphone w/ Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 Series

The CV-M28 is a "Hands-Free" Earphone with Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 series.PRODUCT FEATURES:Compatible with Nokia 5100 and 6100 Series Cellular Telephones;Convenient Hands Free operation;One Touch "Talk/End" button on Microphone for Convenient Phone Answering;Highly Sensitive Omni-Directional Microphone for Great Reception;Ultra Light Weight and Compact Design.

Coby CVEM76PUR High-Performance Isolation Stereo Earphones (Purple)

Coby CVEM76PUR High-Performance Isolation Stereo Earphones (Purple)

Coby CVEM76PUR high-performance isolation stereo earphones, in-ear isolation design blocks background noise so you can experience your music without distraction, aluminum housing delivers durability and performance in a lightweight package, high-definition 10mm neodymium drivers are optimized to produce pounding bass and crisp highs, interchangeable silicone ear plugs ensure a perfect and...

Coby CVE51PNK Jammerz Sound Isolating Earphones (Pink)

Coby CVE51PNK Jammerz Sound Isolating Earphones (Pink)

Coby's CVE51PNK Jammerz sound isolating earphones (pink) feature an in-ear design that delivers both comfort and sound isolation, letting you listen to your MP3 player or iPod without distraction. 9mm neodymium drivers in each earphone deliver bass and clarity with light, compact construction. Match the earphones with your music player with a selection of 6 color styles.