Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

“First of all I'd like to say the customs and the cable are both insane, the customs look incredible and the linum cable and connector beat the hell out of any other CIEM I've seen around.   Cosmic Ears list this as a jack of all trades monitor which I do agree with. I'm coming from a 4BA model to this 2BA and I've been pleasantly surprised by the sound. I haven't had these a week yet so...” --daftpolecat

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears Flex

Cosmic Ears Flex

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Coby CVE51GRN Jammerz Sound Isolating Earphones (Green)

Coby CVE51GRN Jammerz Sound Isolating Earphones (Green)

Coby's CVE51GRN Jammerz sound isolating earphones (green) feature an in-ear design that delivers both comfort and sound isolation, letting you listen to your MP3 player or iPod without distraction. 9mm neodymium drivers in each earphone deliver bass and clarity with light, compact construction. Match the earphones with your music player with a selection of 6 color styles.

Super-Lightweight Earbuds with Winding Carrying Case

Super-Lightweight Earbuds with Winding Carrying Case

Coby Electronics Corporation is a manufacturer of quality consumer electronics products designed to deliver outstanding performance for value conscious consumers who do not compromise on product performance.The company offers you its CV-E20 Hi-Fi stereo earphones. These earphones feature super lightweight, mini ear-bud design and digital stereo sound. The padded sponge and winding carrying case...

Coby CVM28 Hands-Free Earphone w/ Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 Series

Coby CVM28 Hands-Free Earphone w/ Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 Series

The CV-M28 is a "Hands-Free" Earphone with Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 series.PRODUCT FEATURES:Compatible with Nokia 5100 and 6100 Series Cellular Telephones;Convenient Hands Free operation;One Touch "Talk/End" button on Microphone for Convenient Phone Answering;Highly Sensitive Omni-Directional Microphone for Great Reception;Ultra Light Weight and Compact Design.