Clear Tune Monitors T-500 Elite

Clear Tune Monitors T-500 Elite

“ Introduction   Click here for the marketing info.  No need for me to retype what’s already available.   My set-ups   Most of my music—and all of my audition music—is 44.1/16 ALAC rips from CD performed by XLD.  Playback for this review is as follows:   MBP – iTunes – Wireworld Starlight 7 USB – ALO Audio The International – CTMs MBP – Audirvana latest...” --muziq

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Clear Tune Monitors CTM-200

Clear Tune Monitors CTM-200

Clear Tune Monitors (CTM) has developed a line of extremely affordable in-ear monitors ranging from $200 to $600. Clear Tune Monitors (CTM) offers a wide array of products that a provide high-end listening experience, whether you are a professional musician or an average music lover wanting to take your aural experience to the next level: CTM-200: The CTM- 200 is the most popular type of...

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones