Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made with Swarovski® Crystals (Gold)

“When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to our M-series in-ears... We wanted to create an audio accessory women will actually want to wear – something that not only provides an exceptional listening experience, but is small and...” --indieman

Clear Tune Monitors T-500 Elite

Clear Tune Monitors T-500 Elite

“ Introduction   Click here for the marketing info.  No need for me to retype what’s already available.   My set-ups   Most of my music—and all of my audition music—is 44.1/16 ALAC rips from CD performed by XLD.  Playback for this review is as follows:   MBP – iTunes – Wireworld Starlight 7 USB – ALO Audio The International – CTMs MBP – Audirvana latest...” --muziq

MEElectronics M-Duo

MEElectronics M-Duo

“what there is to say ? soundstage ruins it all. it has nearly the same soundstage with the already trash earphones like the brainwavz m4, xiaomi piston etc. the bass is really there but i've to say, 125-250-500hz frequencies comes overly amplified, still not as koss kdx100 but it is enough to give one a headache. so you'll probably need to have a proper equalizer setting in your source to lower...” --vaziyetu

MEElectronics M 11+

MEElectronics M 11+

“   Introduction First, allow me to thank the great folks at MEElectronics for sending me a sample of the newly released M11P+ IEMs for review.   Prior to sometime in early February, I wasn’t aware that MEElectronics existed. It wasn’t until I came across a review of their M9 IEMs on Head-Fi that I decided to check them out and the rest is history. MEElectronics IEMs have been some...” --TheGame21x

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

Dual drivers for better sound - The M-Duo is perfect for those who want to feel the bass. With a dedicated subwoofer and crossover, each driver reproduces a different part of the frequency spectrum, which ensures your bass kicks hard while the rest of the spectrum remains clean and clear. The M-Duo delivers all of the impact and dynamics in your music. Prevent interruptions and block external...

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

M21P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote. Detail, clarity, space, enhanced bass, and of course a very cool style are what the M21P delivers. The small housing makes the M21 comfortable to wear for people with all ear sizes, and the sound will make you want to keep wearing them for as long as you can! The full range and fun sound is great for today's pop music...

MEElectronics M16-MT In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Metallic)

“ i got these for Christmas 2011, they where excelent out of the box. even compared to my Senns they are amazing, they sounded incredibly detailed next to my PortaPros and even my Senns. the soundstage isn't quite as good as i would like, but this is before burn-in. i'll give an update after burn-in in a post later. ” --flight567

Clear Tune Monitors CTM-200

Clear Tune Monitors CTM-200

Clear Tune Monitors (CTM) has developed a line of extremely affordable in-ear monitors ranging from $200 to $600. Clear Tune Monitors (CTM) offers a wide array of products that a provide high-end listening experience, whether you are a professional musician or an average music lover wanting to take your aural experience to the next level: CTM-200: The CTM- 200 is the most popular type of...

MEElectronics EP-RX12 In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics EP-RX12 In-Ear Headphones

Style meets substance with the RX12 Rhythm Series in-ear earphone. Combining a tangle-free flat cable, sleek form factor, and two-tone color scheme with great sound from the proprietary dynamic driver, the RX12 offers enhanced bass and a clean sound at an affordable price. The Rhythm Series in-ear headphones produce rhythmic, spacious sound with added warmth and plenty of bass invigorating your...