Clear Tune Monitors T-500 Elite

Clear Tune Monitors T-500 Elite

“ Introduction   Click here for the marketing info.  No need for me to retype what’s already available.   My set-ups   Most of my music—and all of my audition music—is 44.1/16 ALAC rips from CD performed by XLD.  Playback for this review is as follows:   MBP – iTunes – Wireworld Starlight 7 USB – ALO Audio The International – CTMs MBP – Audirvana latest...” --muziq

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones -  Black/Green

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Black/Green

“ I would personally like flat colors on the design but hey ts just me. Noise Isolation is really great (and I regularly commute home here in Manila, which is really loud at peak hours)   Would I recommend it? Well Sure if you really are on a tight budget, but if you can add $10 to $15 dollars more you can get a sweeter pair.   ” --PLsg08

Clear Tune Monitors CTM-200

Clear Tune Monitors CTM-200

Clear Tune Monitors (CTM) has developed a line of extremely affordable in-ear monitors ranging from $200 to $600. Clear Tune Monitors (CTM) offers a wide array of products that a provide high-end listening experience, whether you are a professional musician or an average music lover wanting to take your aural experience to the next level: CTM-200: The CTM- 200 is the most popular type of...