Clear Tune Monitors CTM-200

Clear Tune Monitors CTM-200

Clear Tune Monitors (CTM) has developed a line of extremely affordable in-ear monitors ranging from $200 to $600. Clear Tune Monitors (CTM) offers a wide array of products that a provide high-end listening experience, whether you are a professional musician or an average music lover wanting to take your aural experience to the next level: CTM-200: The CTM- 200 is the most popular type of...

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)