Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

RD3 features a carbon-fiber diaphragm, unique UltraMag driver technology, and rigid metal housing. It delivers not only high fidelity, distortion-free sound, but also the music enjoyment loved by every music enthusiast.

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Chinabuye Kanen ip-509

Chinabuye Kanen ip-509

* Brand new and high quality * In-Ear design * Compatible with ipod/MP3, tablet/PDA, laptop/DVD, iPhone and smartphone/mobile phone like blackberry, HTC * Support notebook online chat * Integrated 3-button remote + mic and volume control Specifications: Type: integrated volume control Drive: 15.4mm Sensitivity: 105±3dB/mW Impedance: 32 Ohms Frequency Response : 20-20,000Hz Cable...