Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Chinabuye AULA

Chinabuye AULA

Features: * Model: Electronic music ghost * Material: ABS plastic * Interface Type: USB * length: 1.8 m * Impedance: 32 ohm * Sensitivity: 32 +/- 2 dB * Headphone Frequency Response: 20~20kHz * Microphone Frequency Response: 100~16kHz * Color: As shown in the pictures http://www.chinabuye.com/aula-electronic-music-ghost-usb-wearing-style-desktop-computer-games-headphones-with-microphone

Chinabuye BH-02

Chinabuye BH-02

Features: * Comfortable simulation leather for ear,perfect acoustic * Super sensitive microphone for clearly chating online, playing game, listening the music * Plug Diameter: 3.5mm * Cable Length: ≥2m * Color: Black / Blue http://www.chinabuye.com/cosonic-ct-770-wired-game-headphone-w-microphone-for-pc

Chinabuye BH-02 Stereo

Chinabuye BH-02 Stereo

Features: * Fashion and cool design * Nice bright color * Compatible with various of Bluetooth electronic devices like cell phone, tablet PC, etc * Comfortable for long-time wearing * A nice partner for enjoying nice music * Light weight, easy for carrying Specifications: * Bluetooth profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP * Bluetooth version: V3.0+EDR * Effective range: 10 M * Music time: 10 hours *...

Chinabuye Cosonic CT-770

Chinabuye Cosonic CT-770

Features: * Comfortable simulation leather for ear,perfect acoustic * Super sensitive microphone for clearly chating online, playing game, listening the music * Plug Diameter: 3.5mm * Cable Length: ≥2m * Color: Black / Blue Package includes: 1 x Wired Headphone http://www.chinabuye.com/cosonic-ct-770-wired-game-headphone-w-microphone-for-pc