Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones

OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones

“    Intro This is an IEM that caught Head-fi by storm. Featuring a single 10mm high-bandwidth dynamic, using two patented technologies, Ostry made quite the statement. A company that was otherwise unknown before, actually had quite the experience in creating drivers [over 20 years!], likely for other companies as an OEM. They finally decided to release their own products and while...” --Inks

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones