Sw-Xcape

Sw-Xcape

CARDAS - EM5813 EAR SPEAKER IN-EAR HEADPHONES

CARDAS - EM5813 EAR SPEAKER IN-EAR HEADPHONES

“Quick intro: I've come from a fair amount of "treble happy" headphones (Grado sr125i, Beyerdynamic dt880 pro, heir audio 3.a1), and some that are a little in between (Hifiman He400, Fostex Te-05). I listen to a large amount of classic rock, some blues, and a lot of EDM, with a smattering of orchestral and vocally-focused music thrown in.   I purchased these to get some experience with...” --nwguy

Sunrise Audio Xcited