CARDAS - EM5813 EAR SPEAKER IN-EAR HEADPHONES

CARDAS - EM5813 EAR SPEAKER IN-EAR HEADPHONES

Cardas Ear Speaker EM5813 In-Ear Headphones Based on the Cardas "Golden Ratio" - The Most Significant Advance in In-Ear Headphones We Have Ever Heard After 4 years of research and development encompassing every part of the human hearing system and how it relates to Ear Speaker performance, George Cardas has left no stone unturned to develop an Ear Speaker that delivers transfixing...

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones