Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

“UPDATE: Added some general thoughts on the IEM compared to some TOTL IEMs at the very end.   Hi guys, after spending some time with the new IEM from Rhapsodio, I thought I would post a more formal review of my experience with the IEM. So for those who have been interested or curious about Rhapsodio, hopefully this will shed some light on what they’re all about!  ...” --Cotnijoe

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Sound Isolating Earbuds

Sound Isolating Earbuds

For better sound and less outside noise, our Sound-Isolating Earbuds are just right. The comfortable, in-ear design blocks unwanted noise, while delivering rich, full-bodied sound for music and movies. Three included sizes of earbuds ensure a snug, custom fit. Also includes a retractable, tangle-free cable, dual-pin airplane adapter and t-splitter for sharing. Rich sound, less outside noise....

Thunderbass Earbuds

Thunderbass Earbuds

Crave a deep, rich sound Thunderbass Earbuds are specially tuned for maximum bass response. Whether it s hip-hop, techno or metal, modern music lovers crave really deep bass. Our Thunderbass Earbuds deliver a large bottom end that ordinary earbuds just can t handle. Built-in bass ports immerse you in rich, resonant sound, while a full-bodied bass response projects clear, articulate audio with...