Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made with Swarovski® Crystals (Gold)

“When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to our M-series in-ears... We wanted to create an audio accessory women will actually want to wear – something that not only provides an exceptional listening experience, but is small and...” --indieman

MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound Tuning for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

“I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was really nice, clear and deep (I used the middle one).   Only cons which I found are: hard cable - it can easily pull out the phones from your ear... size - the phones are little longer then most...” --Benik3

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

Dual drivers for better sound - The M-Duo is perfect for those who want to feel the bass. With a dedicated subwoofer and crossover, each driver reproduces a different part of the frequency spectrum, which ensures your bass kicks hard while the rest of the spectrum remains clean and clear. The M-Duo delivers all of the impact and dynamics in your music. Prevent interruptions and block external...

A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -

A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -

MEE A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphone. The ultimate hi-fi audio experience from balanced armature technology . Stunning accuracy, high resolution, and crystal clarity bring your music to life . Inline mic and remote for headset use . Small housing with angles nozzle. Includes 6 sets of ear tips, TRRS adapter, computer SKYPE adapter, carrying case, cable guides, and shirt clip ....

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

M21P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote. Detail, clarity, space, enhanced bass, and of course a very cool style are what the M21P delivers. The small housing makes the M21 comfortable to wear for people with all ear sizes, and the sound will make you want to keep wearing them for as long as you can! The full range and fun sound is great for today's pop music...

Sound Isolating Earbuds

Sound Isolating Earbuds

For better sound and less outside noise, our Sound-Isolating Earbuds are just right. The comfortable, in-ear design blocks unwanted noise, while delivering rich, full-bodied sound for music and movies. Three included sizes of earbuds ensure a snug, custom fit. Also includes a retractable, tangle-free cable, dual-pin airplane adapter and t-splitter for sharing. Rich sound, less outside noise....

MEElectronics M16-MT In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Metallic)

“ i got these for Christmas 2011, they where excelent out of the box. even compared to my Senns they are amazing, they sounded incredibly detailed next to my PortaPros and even my Senns. the soundstage isn't quite as good as i would like, but this is before burn-in. i'll give an update after burn-in in a post later. ” --flight567

MEElectronics M 11+

MEElectronics M 11+

“   Introduction First, allow me to thank the great folks at MEElectronics for sending me a sample of the newly released M11P+ IEMs for review.   Prior to sometime in early February, I wasn’t aware that MEElectronics existed. It wasn’t until I came across a review of their M9 IEMs on Head-Fi that I decided to check them out and the rest is history. MEElectronics IEMs have been some...” --TheGame21x

Clear Dual-Drive Earbuds with Mic for iPod, iPhone and iPad Devices

Clear Dual-Drive Earbuds with Mic for iPod, iPhone and iPad Devices

Clear Dual-Drive Earbuds with Mic for iPod, iPhone and iPad Devices. Enjoy your music and make phone calls--with the earbuds that feature crystal-clear sound. Enjoy concert-hall sound from these comfortable and versatile earbuds. Each earbud features dual drivers for extended sound range and has a dedicated woofer for deep, full bass reproduction. Angled earpiece fits in your ear comfortably...