Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Sound Isolating Earbuds

Sound Isolating Earbuds

For better sound and less outside noise, our Sound-Isolating Earbuds are just right. The comfortable, in-ear design blocks unwanted noise, while delivering rich, full-bodied sound for music and movies. Three included sizes of earbuds ensure a snug, custom fit. Also includes a retractable, tangle-free cable, dual-pin airplane adapter and t-splitter for sharing. Rich sound, less outside noise....

Clear Dual-Drive Earbuds with Mic for iPod, iPhone and iPad Devices

Clear Dual-Drive Earbuds with Mic for iPod, iPhone and iPad Devices

Clear Dual-Drive Earbuds with Mic for iPod, iPhone and iPad Devices. Enjoy your music and make phone calls--with the earbuds that feature crystal-clear sound. Enjoy concert-hall sound from these comfortable and versatile earbuds. Each earbud features dual drivers for extended sound range and has a dedicated woofer for deep, full bass reproduction. Angled earpiece fits in your ear comfortably...

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Thunderbass Earbuds

Thunderbass Earbuds

Crave a deep, rich sound Thunderbass Earbuds are specially tuned for maximum bass response. Whether it s hip-hop, techno or metal, modern music lovers crave really deep bass. Our Thunderbass Earbuds deliver a large bottom end that ordinary earbuds just can t handle. Built-in bass ports immerse you in rich, resonant sound, while a full-bodied bass response projects clear, articulate audio with...