Brainwavz Jive In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote & Mic Headset Stereo Headphones Apple iPhone & Android (Black)

“This is my review of the Brainwavz Jive (Black)           http://www.brainwavzaudio.com/collections/earphones/products/jive-noise-isolating-iem-earphones-w-3-button-remote-microphone-black   Brainwavz have been on the market for some time now, and producing great earphones (Brainwavz M1 is still a reference in the 40-50$ range).  They released the...” --DynamikeB

Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones

Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones

“ Brainwavz are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5".  I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months ago (and loved). S5 takes on an a new elegant design, rather modern appearance and although a little larger than we've seen still fits the bill nicely with its stealth...” --H20Fidelity

Brainwavz M5

Brainwavz M5

“I bought these as a grab bag deal on massdrop. The first time i listened to them I was a little disappointed at the"V" shaped response curve so they sat on the shelf for a few months. The other day I decided to give the another chance. I went through my normal lineup of music and began to notice things I had never heard before. The sounds of  piano pedals, deep breathes between notes,...” --thebluebulk

Brainwavz R1

Brainwavz R1

“I'll start of by saying these are a pair of really respectable headphones and these are my subjective opinion on them. At their price point, I think you'll be hard pressed to find anything better without going higher in pricing They perform well for their price. All in all, a good pair of headphones just for casual everyday listening of music. Audiophiles will not be impressed however....” --cjs001

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone UM 56