Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

“For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting over to hybrid IEMs en masse. As the smaller sibling of their AX-35, the AX-30 stands out, being comparably built for only $70: significantly less than the triple-digit MSRP that its big brother...” --bowei006

Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones

Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones

“I bought this in 2012-06, when my Brainwavz M2 broke. It was given a Sonic Diamond by ClieOS for the pre-order price and 4.2 / 5 for the sound quality, so I expected quite a bit.   Unfortunately, the cables are nowhere near as good as those used on the M2. The build quality of the speakers seems quite okay, though.   Compared to the M2, the bass is considerably weaker, but the...” --Kadano

Brainwavz Beta (V2)

Brainwavz Beta (V2)

“Very nicely balanced overall. Bass very slightly lacking, but this is a matter of taste.  Lots of tips to choose from, and came with foamies!   Cheaply put together though.  Loads of microphonics.  Clip is useless.  Thought I heard some imbalance but it went away with burn-in.  Questionable quality?   After further burn-in, my Betas became very bass...” --inline79

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Brainwavz M3

Brainwavz M3

“ I had a pair of M2s that were my beater IEMs for a while, but my years of abuse eventually took their toll and they came apart at the strain relief. I decided to try the M3s since I liked the M2 sound (smooth, warm) and heard they might be an improvement on the sound.   Starting from the bottom, there is a noticeable but not overly distracting mid-bass hump. It adds some nice punch...” --knubbe

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Brainwavz Delta

Brainwavz Delta

“Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my Sennheiser CX215. This before I bought the Vsonic VSD1S, GR99, or the LG Quadbeats. i was researching through head-fi for a budget bump in quality. The Delta's were getting a bit of positive press, so...” --IEMagnet01