Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

“For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting over to hybrid IEMs en masse. As the smaller sibling of their AX-35, the AX-30 stands out, being comparably built for only $70: significantly less than the triple-digit MSRP that its big brother...” --bowei006

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Brainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphones

Brainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphones

“Summary of my experience with these: Build: Feels cheap and plasticky. In fact the box appears better made than the earphones. :) Treble: Very detailed, forward and sharp. No real sibilance BUT is very fatiguing after even after short listening sessions Mids: Again very detailed but there appears to be some forward and some recessed elements depending on the track you are listening to. The...” --Krisman

Brainwavz Beta (V2)

Brainwavz Beta (V2)

“Very nicely balanced overall. Bass very slightly lacking, but this is a matter of taste.  Lots of tips to choose from, and came with foamies!   Cheaply put together though.  Loads of microphonics.  Clip is useless.  Thought I heard some imbalance but it went away with burn-in.  Questionable quality?   After further burn-in, my Betas became very bass...” --inline79

Brainwavz Delta

Brainwavz Delta

“Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my Sennheiser CX215. This before I bought the Vsonic VSD1S, GR99, or the LG Quadbeats. i was researching through head-fi for a budget bump in quality. The Delta's were getting a bit of positive press, so...” --IEMagnet01

Brainwavz M2 In-Ear Headphones

Brainwavz M2 In-Ear Headphones

“ These are budget-minded basshead's dream come true. Others might not be satisfied by the bottom-slanted sound, which can be hugely improved with equalization, otherwise they sound dark and laid back. The sound is precise, with engaging musical quality to it. Bass is very well controlled despite the amount. Mids are neither forward nor laid back, perhaps slightly boosted in upper registers....” --AstralStorm