Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Brainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphones

Brainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphones

“Summary of my experience with these: Build: Feels cheap and plasticky. In fact the box appears better made than the earphones. :) Treble: Very detailed, forward and sharp. No real sibilance BUT is very fatiguing after even after short listening sessions Mids: Again very detailed but there appears to be some forward and some recessed elements depending on the track you are listening to. The...” --Krisman

Brainwavz Beta (V2)

Brainwavz Beta (V2)

“Very nicely balanced overall. Bass very slightly lacking, but this is a matter of taste.  Lots of tips to choose from, and came with foamies!   Cheaply put together though.  Loads of microphonics.  Clip is useless.  Thought I heard some imbalance but it went away with burn-in.  Questionable quality?   After further burn-in, my Betas became very bass...” --inline79

Brainwavz Delta

Brainwavz Delta

“Before I start, I am no audiophile and have very, very limited experience with good headphones/earphones. This review is more of just my impressions as someone with almost nothing better to compare it with.   I got this for less than £10, which was an amazing steal, considering how good they are. The packaging is nothing special, just typical retail type mostly-transparent small plastic...” --Philliphobia