Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

“ I bought these to replace my beloved A-Jays four.  I needed something with the integrated in-line ipod/iphone controls,  but with a bit better audio-quality, and some that may not pop out as easily as the JAYS.   These have a "secure loop" system which provides an adjustable cable loop that tucks into your upper ear, helping to keep the buds in place.   I personally found...” --Dneale

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

“       The story behind this review is kind of interesting. I was in contact with Meizu about an upcoming portable audio player being released later this year. I asked for a loaner so I could do a review over at InnerFidelity. That device is still a few months out so they don’t have review models yet. During the course of our conversation the Meizu rep asked if I might...” --project86

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

B&W C5 noise-isolating in-ear headphones bring you amazingly natural acoustics and fit so comfortably and securely you'll hardly be aware you're wearing them. B&W unique Micro Porous Filter system makes sure that sound is open, spacious and full of rich, lifelike detail. So you can truly lose yourself in unadulterated sound, even when you're on the move. The C5 In-Ear...