Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

“This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote. http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/Headphones/Headphones/Headphones/C5-Series-2.html   Often after reviewing full size headphones people ask me if I can recommend something with a similar sound signature in a scaled down in-ear design. Some look at over-ear headphones...” --twister6

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“Final Audio Heaven IV Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the loan.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/742825/final-audio-heaven-iv-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Final Audio and a case to die for.   Price:  £139 or about US$218 though they seem a bit rare in the US.   Specification:  Driver Type: Custom made...” --mark2410

Final Audio Design Piano Forte IX

Final Audio Design Piano Forte IX

In FAD-speak: "Piano Forte IX archived to produce space expression which bring atmosphere of live hall and a sense of reality of concert hall which is difficult to be produced by conventional earphones. Piano Forte Ⅸ has a stainless body with a mirror-polished finish. Its classy look mirrors a high-precision sound that retains the trueness of the recorded source."

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

“ I bought these to replace my beloved A-Jays four.  I needed something with the integrated in-line ipod/iphone controls,  but with a bit better audio-quality, and some that may not pop out as easily as the JAYS.   These have a "secure loop" system which provides an adjustable cable loop that tucks into your upper ear, helping to keep the buds in place.   I personally found...” --Dneale

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS