Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

“This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote. http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/Headphones/Headphones/Headphones/C5-Series-2.html   Often after reviewing full size headphones people ask me if I can recommend something with a similar sound signature in a scaled down in-ear design. Some look at over-ear headphones...” --twister6

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

“ I bought these to replace my beloved A-Jays four.  I needed something with the integrated in-line ipod/iphone controls,  but with a bit better audio-quality, and some that may not pop out as easily as the JAYS.   These have a "secure loop" system which provides an adjustable cable loop that tucks into your upper ear, helping to keep the buds in place.   I personally found...” --Dneale

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2

Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2

“   Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below   Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears. Silicone style tips. I was actually able to get a great seal with the stock tips which was a shock to me, as my two ear canals are typically different enough to warrant different sizes. Most...” --RubxQub

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

B&W C5 noise-isolating in-ear headphones bring you amazingly natural acoustics and fit so comfortably and securely you'll hardly be aware you're wearing them. B&W unique Micro Porous Filter system makes sure that sound is open, spacious and full of rich, lifelike detail. So you can truly lose yourself in unadulterated sound, even when you're on the move. The C5 In-Ear...

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“I recently broke down bought the creative aurvana 3 iems from micro center for $87 after tax. If you love the sound of a smooth mid centric iem with neutral bass and non fatigue on the highs, these are the best deal I have come across. I have always been a mids lover but now I'm really a mids head. I have had experience with many dual armature iems I own Both the sony xba2 and the ue700. To my...” --drockmalone

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

The Creative Earphones EP-630 is designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation and offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass ideal for digital music playback.

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Hit the streets with high fidelity audio. The Creative ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones are premium earphones that significantly reduce up to 90% of ambient noise. Ergonomically designed, the ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones completely transforms your listening experience. Powered by efficient Balanced Armature drivers, the earphones are acoustically tuned for exceptional audio performance.

Creative Zen Aurvana In-Ear Headphones