Klipsch XR8i HYBRID High clarity Headphone

Klipsch XR8i HYBRID High clarity Headphone

“KLIPSCH'S XR8i <<Samson Z55                 Review Index                                 TBA>>   INTRODUCTION Klipsch is a company that really doesn’t need an introduction.  From its beginnings in the...” --thatonenoob

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue

“A honest IEM for listening without any analitical purpose. The sound is great, which is perfected by the amazing isolation and comfort, turning the sound even more enjoyable.   It´s also very easy to fit in and take out.   I live close to a bar and with this fone and some white noise I hear nothing. Just fall asleep.   I heard someone saying the sound is thin and the volume...” --Ander

Bose® IE2 audio headphones

Bose® IE2 audio headphones

“ Update: Reduced design rating due to ever-tangling cable. The cable is MADE with some type of built-in twisting/tangling design flaw. Just holding the headphones in my hand, the cable wants to twist and turn and due to its material, it's never fully "straightened out" like most other headphone cables. Due to this, it's become unusable. I've owned the original Bose IEs and now bought these...” --xx0xx

Bose In-Ear - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud )

Bose In-Ear - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud )

“The Sennheiser HD-600/HD-650 headphones & the Bose SoundTrue Ultra earphones compared   Big headphones and small earphones   I've tried on earphones and IEMs (in ear monitors) from various vendors over the years but could never find any that were value for money and sounded good.    Until now.   Always a fan of the Sennheiser HD-600 and HD-650...” --skris88

Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones

Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones

With the Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones, a good seal minimizes outside noise also known as noise isolation and allows you to enjoy your music at lower, safer volumes. Extremely affordable, high-performance Klipsch Image X1 Premium Earbud Headphones go above and beyond what you’d expect from the stock earbuds that come with your MP3 player or music phone.

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones

“ I managed to find these $200 off retail (Canada). They are great IEMs but i believe the $300 tag is a bit high for Canadian buyers, I believe these can compete with earbuds around the $150-$200 range.   They have an excellent signature, with the mids really coming forward. They have a good bass presence, one which is very smooth as opposed to punchy.   The x7i's do an a good...” --Shloogle

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Lou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphones

Rock & Roll Hall Of Famer Lou Reed once said, "If I hadn't heard rock and roll on the radio, I would have had no idea there was life on this planet." An undeniable truth comes through in Lou's music-a gritty passion mixed with beautiful surrealism. You can hear it with your gut as much as your ears. That's exactly why we've teamed up with the legendary...

Klipsch Reference S4 Premium In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black)

Klipsch Reference S4 Premium In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black)

“ Hi guys, this is my first review. So plz be easy on the replies thx.   So the Reference S4s........   BASS: Boomy out of the box, but after some burn-in, it is more recessed and like i said, it feels tappy compared to my TF10s. MIDS:Rather recessed, a bit of nonexistent feel, but isn't HIGHS:Harsh and lightly piercing. Burning-in shall solve this though SOUNDSTAGE:...” --Tommy1001

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Klipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, White

Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Shut out the world and lose yourself in your music - or let the world in. It's your choice with the first in-ear noise cancelling headphones from Bose. Quiet Comfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones are engineered to let you enjoy better sound every day, everywhere you go. Turn on noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions and focus on your music. Or choose Aware mode to...