Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

Shut out the world and lose yourself in your music - or let the world in. It's your choice with the first in-ear noise cancelling headphones from Bose. Quiet Comfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones are engineered to let you enjoy better sound every day, everywhere you go. Turn on noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions and focus on your music. Or choose Aware mode to...

Bose® IE2 audio headphones

Bose® IE2 audio headphones

“ Update: Reduced design rating due to ever-tangling cable. The cable is MADE with some type of built-in twisting/tangling design flaw. Just holding the headphones in my hand, the cable wants to twist and turn and due to its material, it's never fully "straightened out" like most other headphone cables. Due to this, it's become unusable. I've owned the original Bose IEs and now bought these...” --xx0xx

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Bose In-Ear - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud )

Bose In-Ear - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud )

Now enjoy high-quality, stable in-ear headphones engineered and developed by the most respected name in sound. Bose in-ear headphones are the only in-ear headphones with the rich audio and comfortable design you've come to expect from Bose. Only Bose headphones feature TriPort acoustic headphone structure, for example. This exclusive technology developed after years of Bose research helps...

Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset

Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset

Bose MIE2i mobile headset is designed to improve the audio quality and convenience you experience from your iPhone® and other select Apple products. Take calls at the touch of a button. Switch seamlessly between calls and music. Control track and volume selections. And enjoy calls and music in Bose quality sound.

Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headphones

Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headphones

“ Really a horrible set of headphones for the money. I got these way back as an upgrade from stock ipod headphones and was blown away by the bass. At the time all I wanted was bass and boy did they deliver. At the time I loved them but as my music interests grew and expanded so did my realization that I had horrible headphones. Last year I picked up a set of AWEI ES-Q3 off...” --kitten wizard

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Hit the streets with high fidelity audio. The Creative ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones are premium earphones that significantly reduce up to 90% of ambient noise. Ergonomically designed, the ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones completely transforms your listening experience. Powered by efficient Balanced Armature drivers, the earphones are acoustically tuned for exceptional audio performance.

Bose® In-Ear Headphones - New Black & White Cord (44437)

Bose® In-Ear Headphones - New Black & White Cord (44437)

New Black & White Cord # 44437 ---- Now enjoy high quality in-ear headphones-engineered and developed by Bose®, the most respected name in sound. They're the only in-ear headphones with the rich audio and comfortable fit not available from conventional designs. ---------- A new standard for in-ear headphones Hear your music with more range, realism and clarity than with most...

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“I recently broke down bought the creative aurvana 3 iems from micro center for $87 after tax. If you love the sound of a smooth mid centric iem with neutral bass and non fatigue on the highs, these are the best deal I have come across. I have always been a mids lover but now I'm really a mids head. I have had experience with many dual armature iems I own Both the sony xba2 and the ue700. To my...” --drockmalone