Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

“This is a review of the Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX IEM’s.   The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX was sent to me from Blue Ever Blue for free for the purpose of me making a review of them. I’d like to grab the opportunity to say thank you to Bentley at Blue Ever Blue for letting me try them out, THANK YOU! The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX is on sale at the Blue Ever Blue Model web store and the price...” --peter123

Velodyne vPulse

Velodyne vPulse

“These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from wal-mart because they had the lowest price at the time. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to wear a pair of pink IEMs, especially when they sound like these. So, what am I comparing these Velodyne...” --spinnin

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS IEMs by Blue Ever Blue are one of the most highly praised earphones in their price range. Small and comfortable with dynamics formerly unavailable at this price point. If not completely satisfied in 30 days, BioLinks will refund your money.