Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

“This is a review of the Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX IEM’s.   The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX was sent to me from Blue Ever Blue for free for the purpose of me making a review of them. I’d like to grab the opportunity to say thank you to Bentley at Blue Ever Blue for letting me try them out, THANK YOU! The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX is on sale at the Blue Ever Blue Model web store and the price...” --peter123

SOL REPUBLIC Amps Red In-Ear Headphones with Inline Microphone and Remote

SOL REPUBLIC Amps Red In-Ear Headphones with Inline Microphone and Remote

“ I bought these SOL AMP in-ears at a local TJMaxx store for a reasonable price. The build quality is pretty good and the sound isolation is very good. The sound quality had some issues out of the box. Initially, I found the bass somewhat boomy and not very deep. The midrange sounded boxy. The highs were not as crisp as I like it. If you have ever heard a pair of very large cheap...” --bikdav

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS IEMs by Blue Ever Blue are one of the most highly praised earphones in their price range. Small and comfortable with dynamics formerly unavailable at this price point. If not completely satisfied in 30 days, BioLinks will refund your money.