Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

“This is a review of the Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX IEM’s.   The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX was sent to me from Blue Ever Blue for free for the purpose of me making a review of them. I’d like to grab the opportunity to say thank you to Bentley at Blue Ever Blue for letting me try them out, THANK YOU! The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX is on sale at the Blue Ever Blue Model web store and the price...” --peter123

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS IEMs by Blue Ever Blue are one of the most highly praised earphones in their price range. Small and comfortable with dynamics formerly unavailable at this price point. If not completely satisfied in 30 days, BioLinks will refund your money.

Livewires Trips Review

Livewires Trips Review

“ So far, up until now, I've never owned true customs IEM.  I have owned three universal reshells (UE triplefi10 twice, and Klipsch Custom 3 once), but I'm on the fence that a true custom is born from a specific sound signature developed by the company/brand that is repeatable in every custom build regardless of the wearer's ear anatomy.   Let's get started... For weeks, I...” --alphaphoenix