Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

“This is a review of the Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX IEM’s.   The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX was sent to me from Blue Ever Blue for free for the purpose of me making a review of them. I’d like to grab the opportunity to say thank you to Bentley at Blue Ever Blue for letting me try them out, THANK YOU! The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX is on sale at the Blue Ever Blue Model web store and the price...” --peter123

Earproof Atom custom IEM

Earproof Atom custom IEM

“         I think it is safe to say that the headphone market is on an upward swing. Headphones are no longer relegated to being niche products, but have become far more mainstream than ever before. We are seeing growth in all categories, ranging from budget models to celebrity endorsed overpriced gear, and even very expensive flagship products. In ear monitors...” --project86

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS IEMs by Blue Ever Blue are one of the most highly praised earphones in their price range. Small and comfortable with dynamics formerly unavailable at this price point. If not completely satisfied in 30 days, BioLinks will refund your money.