Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

“This is a review of the Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX IEM’s.   The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX was sent to me from Blue Ever Blue for free for the purpose of me making a review of them. I’d like to grab the opportunity to say thank you to Bentley at Blue Ever Blue for letting me try them out, THANK YOU! The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX is on sale at the Blue Ever Blue Model web store and the price...” --peter123

AIAIAI: Pipe Earphones - Black

AIAIAI: Pipe Earphones - Black

“I got these IEMs because my motto is "one can never have to many headphones". I was curious about the AIAIAI brand for a while and decided to pick these up. In store I also tried AIAIAI headphones and was pleased with the sound (I know, different story).   Design I love the design of the IEMs. The are not as in your face as most headphones today. They are very simple, almost...” --Mactire

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS IEMs by Blue Ever Blue are one of the most highly praised earphones in their price range. Small and comfortable with dynamics formerly unavailable at this price point. If not completely satisfied in 30 days, BioLinks will refund your money.