Beyerdynamic MXP 50 iE In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Mic (Black)

Beyerdynamic MXP 50 iE In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Mic (Black)

“ OK, so this is a budget offering from Beyerdynamic, saw this on sale on the local Jaben site and decided to give it go!    It was packaged in a neat, small box, with magnetic opening to a window to get a glimpse of what you are buying. Really nice touch to it.   [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/1eukud.jpg[/IMG]   [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2u8l3yd.jpg[/IMG]  ...” --chompchomps

Beyerdynamic AK T8 ie

Beyerdynamic AK T8 ie

“Quest to the Beyerdynamic Astell & Kern T8iE (AKT8iE): My journey began with a quest to complement my ER4S which I've used exclusively for 1 year. I loved the ER4S and it was one of the best headphones I've used for critical listening with prominent treble and vocal response. However, I found myself listening less and less to modern pop, house music, trance and dubstep because the ER4S...” --atoniolin

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

“ In short: + Stylish looks + Comfortable + Powerful bass reproduction, flat but present mids, rolled off yet detailed and even sparkly highs, usually good separation + EQ-able +- "Dark" sound signature, tends to favor the bass and lower mids. Not perfectly analytical nor overly musical +- Best for pop and pop/rock - Lack of sub-bass detail, bass can be boomy - Impact not consistently...” --Shonen84

Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

“BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE   INTRO   If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam I am 38 years old obviously a male. I work in a machine shop and am required to wear hearing protection all day, so my hearing protection for my 8 hour shift is a pair of earbuds. I have...” --acain

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone 1 Earphones

Westone 1 Earphones

The Westone 1 was launched in late 2009 and it is ideal for sport practice, running, aerobics as these earbuds will fit inside your outer ear and never fall off. Designed with the human anatomy in mind, the Westone 1 earphones also feature balanced armature drivers which provide excellent sound quality outperforming earphones that sell well over $200

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault