Beyerdynamic MXP 50 iE In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Mic (Black)

Beyerdynamic MXP 50 iE In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Mic (Black)

“ OK, so this is a budget offering from Beyerdynamic, saw this on sale on the local Jaben site and decided to give it go!    It was packaged in a neat, small box, with magnetic opening to a window to get a glimpse of what you are buying. Really nice touch to it.   [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/1eukud.jpg[/IMG]   [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2u8l3yd.jpg[/IMG]  ...” --chompchomps

Beyerdynamic DX 120 iE In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Beyerdynamic DX 120 iE In-Ear Headphones (Black)

“Hello everybody!   So first off I bought these from Massdrop late last year for the low amount of $49.99USD, or if your feeling impatient you can order them from Amazon.com for $75USD or $110CAD on Amazon.ca for my fellow Canadians. If you are Canadian, like myself, id recommend buying these from Massdrop.   So now with the packaging and accessories these earphones come in a...” --CanadianPenguin

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

“ In short: + Stylish looks + Comfortable + Powerful bass reproduction, flat but present mids, rolled off yet detailed and even sparkly highs, usually good separation + EQ-able +- "Dark" sound signature, tends to favor the bass and lower mids. Not perfectly analytical nor overly musical +- Best for pop and pop/rock - Lack of sub-bass detail, bass can be boomy - Impact not consistently...” --Shonen84

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567

SE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Clear

Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.When the Music Matters. Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound...

Shure E4g Gaming Edition Sound Isolating Earphones for Portable Gaming Devices

Shure E4g Gaming Edition Sound Isolating Earphones for Portable Gaming Devices

Be the game with the ultimate earphones for your PSP. The Shure E4g uses the same award winning sound and design used in the E Series line.The E4g Sound Isolating (tm) Earphones feature high definition drivers with Tuned Port technology to deliver an ultra-wide audio range with brilliant highs and extended bass. As the ultimate companion to your portable gaming devices, the E4g combines...

Beyerdynamic DTX 41 iE Virgina Rose In-Ear Headphone Rose Black

Beyerdynamic DTX 41 iE Virgina Rose In-Ear Headphone Rose Black

The DTX 41 iE represents the entrance into beyerdynamic’s in-ear products. In addition to its rugged design in modern colors, the mobile headphone is impressive with its powerful and balanced sound and excellent audio performance. A soft case is included in the package. Available in Racing Green and Virginia Rose. Addition models MMX 41 iE available with microphone for cell phone hands...

Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

“BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE   INTRO   If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam I am 38 years old obviously a male. I work in a machine shop and am required to wear hearing protection all day, so my hearing protection for my 8 hour shift is a pair of earbuds. I have...” --acain

Shure SE215

Shure SE215

“I bought these in February 2012 for £75 at amazon.co.uk and have used them every day except for about one week when I was awaiting delivery of a replacement cable. Typical use is with a variety of personal players (iRiver H140 and H340, Sansa Clip+, Archos A43IT) as well as with PC audio and occasionally with home audio. I listen to many kinds of (usually lossless) music but most often...” --julian67

Shure SE535LTD RED

Shure SE535LTD RED

“I was looking for an excellent universal IEM with multiple drivers to fit my portable listening needs. Ideally, I would have my beloved LCD-2's in a portable package. I have become addicted to the effortless brightness of those headphones and their versatility. I'm sad that I can't wear them all the time, which is why I need something portable. I have listened to and enjoyed many low end IEMs...” --hardbop