Beyerdynamic MXP 50 iE In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Mic (Black)

Beyerdynamic MXP 50 iE In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Mic (Black)

“ OK, so this is a budget offering from Beyerdynamic, saw this on sale on the local Jaben site and decided to give it go!    It was packaged in a neat, small box, with magnetic opening to a window to get a glimpse of what you are buying. Really nice touch to it.   [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/1eukud.jpg[/IMG]   [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2u8l3yd.jpg[/IMG]  ...” --chompchomps

Beyerdynamic AK T8 ie

Beyerdynamic AK T8 ie

“Quest to the Beyerdynamic Astell & Kern T8iE (AKT8iE): My journey began with a quest to complement my ER4S which I've used exclusively for 1 year. I loved the ER4S and it was one of the best headphones I've used for critical listening with prominent treble and vocal response. However, I found myself listening less and less to modern pop, house music, trance and dubstep because the ER4S...” --atoniolin

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

“ In short: + Stylish looks + Comfortable + Powerful bass reproduction, flat but present mids, rolled off yet detailed and even sparkly highs, usually good separation + EQ-able +- "Dark" sound signature, tends to favor the bass and lower mids. Not perfectly analytical nor overly musical +- Best for pop and pop/rock - Lack of sub-bass detail, bass can be boomy - Impact not consistently...” --Shonen84

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

“ These things hurt my ear canal too easily unless I use the orange foam inserts, but they get gross and deform a little too easily.   Anyway, the sound on these was good enough for me to realize that my iPod had a pretty constant hiss. They also made it apparant that I could only listen with EQ off or the signal would clip. I never listen to these things with the volume up. I'm a...” --funkmeister

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

“ As many know these are a nice upgrade and quite price conscience.  I do like the accessory pack and methods of lengthening the cable.  I use them while flying and usually wear them the entire flight (even for 20+ hours) due to their good sound isolation.  If used on a plane should get a sound attenuating patch cord adapter as these are very sensitive.  They are superb compared to the inflight...” --smurphy522

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567

SE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Clear

Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.When the Music Matters. Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound...

Shure E4g Gaming Edition Sound Isolating Earphones for Portable Gaming Devices

Shure E4g Gaming Edition Sound Isolating Earphones for Portable Gaming Devices

Be the game with the ultimate earphones for your PSP. The Shure E4g uses the same award winning sound and design used in the E Series line.The E4g Sound Isolating (tm) Earphones feature high definition drivers with Tuned Port technology to deliver an ultra-wide audio range with brilliant highs and extended bass. As the ultimate companion to your portable gaming devices, the E4g combines...

Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

“BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE   INTRO   If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam I am 38 years old obviously a male. I work in a machine shop and am required to wear hearing protection all day, so my hearing protection for my 8 hour shift is a pair of earbuds. I have...” --acain

Beyerdynamic DTX 41 iE Virgina Rose In-Ear Headphone Rose Black

Beyerdynamic DTX 41 iE Virgina Rose In-Ear Headphone Rose Black

The DTX 41 iE represents the entrance into beyerdynamic’s in-ear products. In addition to its rugged design in modern colors, the mobile headphone is impressive with its powerful and balanced sound and excellent audio performance. A soft case is included in the package. Available in Racing Green and Virginia Rose. Addition models MMX 41 iE available with microphone for cell phone hands...