Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

“Only short review from me.   Since the "The Wirecutter" claimed these would be the best IEMs under $100 I had to try them when I saw them for $49 on a very special sale.   They are fantastic allrounders, the bass is pronounced a tad bloated maybe, but pleasurable to listen to, clarity, pretty decent miss and good details in the highs make this headphone a steal for the money. ...” --Koolpep

Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

“BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE   INTRO   If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam I am 38 years old obviously a male. I work in a machine shop and am required to wear hearing protection all day, so my hearing protection for my 8 hour shift is a pair of earbuds. I have...” --acain

Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black)

Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black)

“This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price.  MIDS They are not airy and vocals by no means sound lifelike but they are clear and not muddied by the elevated bass. HIGHS This is where this in ear does not shine. It is extremely recessed around the 10kHz to 14kHz range so...” --JAMEZTHEBOI

Beyerdynamic DTX 41 iE Virgina Rose In-Ear Headphone Rose Black

Beyerdynamic DTX 41 iE Virgina Rose In-Ear Headphone Rose Black

The DTX 41 iE represents the entrance into beyerdynamic’s in-ear products. In addition to its rugged design in modern colors, the mobile headphone is impressive with its powerful and balanced sound and excellent audio performance. A soft case is included in the package. Available in Racing Green and Virginia Rose. Addition models MMX 41 iE available with microphone for cell phone hands...

Beyerdynamic DX 120 iE In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Beyerdynamic DX 120 iE In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Efficient, powerful neodymium drivers deliver fantastic sound with low distortion and great resolution, even when used with low output devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptop computers.Perfect fit and isolationWearing comfort, isolation of ambient noise and a deep bass-response are crucial for any in-ear headphones. The DX 120 iE achieves all three of these with ease, thanks...

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

“ In short: + Stylish looks + Comfortable + Powerful bass reproduction, flat but present mids, rolled off yet detailed and even sparkly highs, usually good separation + EQ-able +- "Dark" sound signature, tends to favor the bass and lower mids. Not perfectly analytical nor overly musical +- Best for pop and pop/rock - Lack of sub-bass detail, bass can be boomy - Impact not consistently...” --Shonen84

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

Panasonic RP-HJE450-K

“ The sound reminds me of the PX100. It is warm and detailed, with plenty of bass. It has more bass impact but less detail than the HJE355. The HJE355 also has better detail, better highs, and seems to isolate better. I bought the HJE450 before I bought the HJE355. Even though the HJE450 is good, I prefer the less expensive HJE355. ” --JK1