Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

“Only short review from me.   Since the "The Wirecutter" claimed these would be the best IEMs under $100 I had to try them when I saw them for $49 on a very special sale.   They are fantastic allrounders, the bass is pronounced a tad bloated maybe, but pleasurable to listen to, clarity, pretty decent miss and good details in the highs make this headphone a steal for the money. ...” --Koolpep

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec GX-40

Astrotec GX-40

“   The Astrotec GX-40 is a much anticipated release because of the positive reception of the GX-50, which went on sale just two months ago. Astrotec claims that the GX-40 is as good as the GX-50 in terms of material and sound quality, but the price is $13 lower.   Specifications   Driver:9mm lanthanon permanent magnet Impedance: 16 OHM Frequency response: 8 Hz-24.5...” --Jupit3r

Beyerdynamic DTX 41 iE Virgina Rose In-Ear Headphone Rose Black

Beyerdynamic DTX 41 iE Virgina Rose In-Ear Headphone Rose Black

The DTX 41 iE represents the entrance into beyerdynamic’s in-ear products. In addition to its rugged design in modern colors, the mobile headphone is impressive with its powerful and balanced sound and excellent audio performance. A soft case is included in the package. Available in Racing Green and Virginia Rose. Addition models MMX 41 iE available with microphone for cell phone hands...

Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

“Disclaimer: the DX 160 iE was provided free of charge by Beyerdynamic for review purposes. No monetary exchange or donations were involved throughout the process.               Starting off simply, let’s discuss the accessories that are included in the packaging. For starters, the DX 160 iE comes with a small carrying case that...” --AxelCloris

Beyerdynamic DX 120 iE In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Beyerdynamic DX 120 iE In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Efficient, powerful neodymium drivers deliver fantastic sound with low distortion and great resolution, even when used with low output devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptop computers.Perfect fit and isolationWearing comfort, isolation of ambient noise and a deep bass-response are crucial for any in-ear headphones. The DX 120 iE achieves all three of these with ease, thanks...

Astrotec AX7