Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

“ After having sony mdr ex50's I decided I needed headphones with a little more punch for my electronic music. After listening to it once, I feel like there is nothing better in this price bracket with this much bass to offer. You can feel your chest tremble sometimes(it actually doesnt shake it), and it can sometimes be overwhelming for some. Overall, great headphones. Only downsides are the...” --Snyper0012