Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

RichardSolo Esmooth Ebony Earphones w/microphone

RichardSolo Esmooth Ebony Earphones w/microphone

Esmooth earphones are made of pure ebony from sustainable forests in Malaysia, and may well be the lightest earphones you will ever wear. Weighing less than an ounce - they are so comfortable, you will barely notice you are wearing them. They are designed to fit snugly and are classified as an "in-ear" style of earphone compared to outer or "over the ear" models. Since the...