Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

The audio-technica ATH-IM70 Dual Driver Portable In-Ear Monitors portable headphones are equiped with two dual symphonic dedicated 8.8mm drivers allowing for tight high resolition low-frequency reproduction. The body casing is manufactured of hybrid hard resin and aluminum. The new design allows the headphone cord to be removed for easy storage. Comply foram ear peices found on more expensive...