Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Philips SHS8105A/28 Ear-Hook Headset for Android (Black)

Philips SHS8105A/28 Ear-Hook Headset for Android (Black)

The Earhook headset for Android comes with 8.6mm speaker drivers for suberb sound and supreme comfort. These rotatable earhooks adjust to your ears for a soft but highly secure fit. The choice of three ear cap sizes ensures a perfect seal to enhance the premium quality sound.