Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

PADACS Aksent

PADACS Aksent

Aksent in-ear stereo earphones are fitted with special foam ear cushions that mould to the ear canal, delivering the sound directly to your ear for an intensified listening experience. Background noise is significantly reduced allowing more precise volume control. The high quality driver units utilize technology that delivers deep bass and extended treble for realistic sound.