Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

LG Electronics HSS-F420W Quadbeat Wired Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - White

This premium wired mobile headset combines excellent sound quality with minimalistic design. The canal-type earphone with aluminum deco comes in sleek black or bright white. Enjoy solid bass with low distortion and a wide, even sound range that captures a vivid, true-to-life high and low pitch sound balance that's close to hi-fi sound. QuadBeat is the perfect wired solution when you'...