Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

j-phonic K2

j-phonic K2

Developed and marketed by our independent sister company, Sensaphonics Japan, j-phonic K2 earphones are dual-driver, universal-fit earphones with a wide range of available options. These IEMs are available in two sound signatures, and with a wide range of options. The K2-s, for live stage monitoring, has the same flat response and reference-quality sound signature as our custom 2MAX and 2X-S...