Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

HHI Deep Bass Vibe Earphone - Blue

HHI Deep Bass Vibe Earphone - Blue

Revolutionary bass and high-fashion colors combine to form a new fashion attitude. Deep Bass with unique Soft Silicon earbud naturally reduces outside noise and enables unparalleled bass levels that can actually be felt. Complete comfort is assured through unique shape soft silicon earphone cover.