Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

“I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG V20 phone you get these headphones free.   It was a no-brainer for me as I needed a new phone and could even sell them if I didn't like them. Anyhow on to the review....   Build...” --8hours

TechHead Metallic iBuds Black

TechHead Metallic iBuds Black

Designed for High-Quality, On-the-Go Listening, TechHead Earphones feature a Full Range, High Definition Sound Delivering the Ulitimate Listening Experience. Beacuse Every Ear Canal is Unique, the 3 Included Pairs of Silicone Sleeves (Small, Medium, Large) enable you to Customize the Fit for the Absolute Greatest Comfort During Exercise or Extended Wear.

TechHead Metallic iBuds Blue

TechHead Metallic iBuds Blue

Designed for High Quality, On-the-Go Listening, TechHead Earphones feature a Full Range, High Definition Sound Delivering the Ultimate Listening Experience. Because Every Ear Canal is Unique, the 3 Included Pairs of Silicone Sleeves (Small, medium, Large) enable you to Custonize the Fit for the Absolute Greatest Comfort During Exercise of Extended Wear.