Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

“Believe it or not, I have been following this forum for years, but was too aware of my limitations to post a review or a comment. I created this account just to warn others of the lame approach that B&O is taking with these headphones when shipped with the LG V20. Same as other reviewer here, got the headphones with the new phone - which I actually sold, as I didn't want to give up my trusted...” --Ipse

Sleek Audio CT7

Sleek Audio CT7

Sleek Audio CT6

Sleek Audio CT6

The Sleek Audio custom audio division has taken the groundbreaking audio technology of the SA6 and created custom earphones that offer unprecedented comfort, sound quality, and ESC (Environmental Sound Control). These are also the first and only true wireless custom earphones when paired with our Kleer, CD quality, lossless wireless system.