AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

Awei K80

Awei K80

LG Electronics HSS-F420W Quadbeat Wired Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - White

This premium wired mobile headset combines excellent sound quality with minimalistic design. The canal-type earphone with aluminum deco comes in sleek black or bright white. Enjoy solid bass with low distortion and a wide, even sound range that captures a vivid, true-to-life high and low pitch sound balance that's close to hi-fi sound. QuadBeat is the perfect wired solution when you'...

AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone