AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

ECCI PR401

ECCI PR401

“ Overall shallow V signature. Bleed- and boom-free bass that's punchy and fairly detailed (not much sub-bass) - just right for me. Mids are a little dry but good detail and vocals are very listenable without being too forward. Highs are crisp and detailed - was bordering on sibilant when new but has developed control from around 25 hours onwards - but would like a tiny bit more sparkle for my...” --wysinawyg

ECCI PR300

Awei K80

Awei K80

ECCI PR200

ECCI PR200

Cyclone new product ECCI PR200 HIFI in -ear headphones PR200 Best for portable CD,MD and MP3 players High Performance T.P.E cord Driver: 9mm diameter,dome type(CCAW) Type:Closed,Dynamic Frequency Response:20Hz-20000Hz Impedance:55 Ohms at 1kHz Maximum Power Input:40mW Sensitivity:102dB/mW at 1kHz Cord Length(Approx.):1.4M,T.P.E OFC Y-type Connector:3.5mm(1/8")mini...

ECCI PR100