Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Auvio In Ear Armature Headphones

Auvio In Ear Armature Headphones

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor

RD3 features a carbon-fiber diaphragm, unique UltraMag driver technology, and rigid metal housing. It delivers not only high fidelity, distortion-free sound, but also the music enjoyment loved by every music enthusiast.

Auvio Pearl Buds