Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

YAMAHA EPH-M200 In-ear headphones Brack

YAMAHA EPH-M200 In-ear headphones Brack

“Hello fellow Head-fiers!. This is my first review in Head-fi, but before I begin, I'd like to give a brief introduction about me. I'm an average individual who loves listening to almost wide range of music genres from classic to rock, except current pop, rap, and hip-hop, but I mainly listen to songs as long as they sound good! I primarily listen to metal and rock; but recently, I've gotten...” --Gandasaputra

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics AS-1b

Aurisonics AS-1b

“ Synopsis: The Aurisonics AS-1b is a very nice custom-fit monitor with a sound tuned for the needs of professional musicians performing on stage. It gives the listener a mid-centric sound that emphasizes the vocal range so a singer stands out in the mix. The large 15mm dynamic driver has an excellent, rich bass and on top there is a non-fatiguing, flat treble. The AS-1b offers musicians and...” --Kunlun

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones

Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones

“ Bought these two months ago, and they are my favorite IEM to date. One thing to note is that I did indeed get the condensation problem. It has only happened a handful of times, and has completely cured up, but it is something to be aware of. I had to dock a half star from the Design rating because of this issue. They're still my favorite IEMs, though. I might have some funny ear canals too,...” --regiapemid

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

Yamaha EPH-20

Yamaha EPH-20

“These buds came from amazon I was simply looking for something more suited to the bass head genre of music that really packed a punch. True these do pack a punch but to be very honest with you all they only pack a punch. The bass is actually extremely poor, there is a difference between punch and tight punch. The bass in these gives a punch that makes your ears rumble but the actual detail and...” --Hawkinssa

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

“Inspired by my great experience with the Aurisonics Rockets I caved in and bought the ASG-1PLUS as well as it was said by many that they we’re the ones of the higher tier Aurisonics offerings being most similar to the Rockets. The Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS was purchased by me as an open box unit from Hifiheadphones UK. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at...” --peter123