Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Xiaomi Capsule

Xiaomi Capsule

“Xiaomi Capsule Quick Review by mark2410   Thanks to GearBest for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/810895/xiaomi-capsule-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Bent ear capsules.   Price:  £11 or about US$16   Specifications:  Connectivity : Wired, Application: Mobile phone, Portable Media Player, Plug Type: 3.5mm,...” --mark2410

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron Mixed Piston Earphones Silver Color

“Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank George at Gearbest.com for providing the Xiaomi Hybrid you see in this review in exchange for my honest opinion. Please note that I am neither affiliated with Gearbest or any of its staff, nor am I being paid to write this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own unless otherwise specified, and all photos in this review were...” --thatBeatsguy

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301

Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301

“i know you already saw all the threads, reviews, comments speaking about the sweetness and cheapness of this earphone (eartrash actually). i also know that there's a common talk about it's fakes, which makes you feel like if you can get the genuine one, it's going to be the perfect earphone of the stars... there's also a talk about it's "beryllium" that you don't even know what it means. i know...” --vaziyetu

Xiaomi 2nd V2.1 If Commemorative Limited Edition Piston Earphone Earbud with Remote & Mic

Xiaomi 2nd V2.1 Piston Earphone Earbud with Remote & Mic More Fakes in Amazon!!! WesleyStore Purchased from Xiaomi Company directly

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

“Inspired by my great experience with the Aurisonics Rockets I caved in and bought the ASG-1PLUS as well as it was said by many that they we’re the ones of the higher tier Aurisonics offerings being most similar to the Rockets. The Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS was purchased by me as an open box unit from Hifiheadphones UK. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at...” --peter123